` SUNY RF - Benefits


If you are moving, there are a few items you will need to take care of. 


Please notify your Payroll office of your change in residence.  Additionally, you should log on to Self Service to update your address. 

Health plan

To change your address with your health plan, please log on to Self Service. If you are unable to use Self Service, complete a new Benefits Enrollment Form or Postdoctoral Benefit Enrollment Form and applicable HMO forms and return them to your campus Benefits Office.  Refer to the Health Plan Web pages for additional information. 

Basic and Optional Life Insurance

Please complete the Benefits Enrollment Form and return it to your campus Benefits Office.  For additional information, please refer to the Enrollment Kit for Employee and Dependent Basic and Optional Term Life and AD&D. 

Basic and Optional Retirement PlanBasic and Optional Retirement Plan

You may change your address and/or beneficiary on your contracts by contacting TIAA at 800-842-2776, or online once you have established an account. Name changes must be done via a Change of Name form that may be requested form the number above or downloaded from the TIAA-CREF website.